League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Mayor; City of Reading Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert P. Bemmes, Sr.
- Occupation: Mayor
- Reading High
- 1 yr UC
- 1 yr Ohio State
Carol Bullock Carpenter
- Public Safety
- Economic Development / Business Retention / New Businesses/ New Jobs
- Sustainability - Making sure our city is efficiently run + making decisions, plans and acting on issues that will successfully lead us forward.
- Occupation: Retired,
- US Postal Service
- Numerous Volunteer Positions and Organizations
- Bring 3000 new jobs to the City.See WEB PAGE for More
- Organize and complete the replacement of the city infrastructure such as the water lines before the blacktopping of the streets.
- Replenish the city's next egg without a raise in taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Reading Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.