League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; City of Reading; Ward 2 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Anthony J. Gertz
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Sts. Peter & Paul Elementary
- Roger Bacon High School
- Thomas More COllege
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Athenaeum of Ohio
- Aggressively pursue reduction of flood insurance premiums for Reading Residents through a re-evaluation of the Federal Emergency Management Agency ...
- Complete the purchase of the BP Oil property at the corner of Benson St. & Reading Road for future city economic development.
- Maintain conservative control of new revenues derived frmo tax increases through controlled spending.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Reading Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.