League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Council Member; City of Norwood; Ward 3 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Corporate Real Estate Advisor
- Strategically Plan and Negotiate Leases and Purchases
- Former Local Investment Firm Manager
- Wife Amanda
- Sons Spencer and Leonardo who attend Sharpsburg Elementary
- Fiscal Responsibility to meet all the needs of our citizens
- Increase Technology to raise the levels of communication and service
- Incentivize Development to improve our commercial and residential image
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Norwood Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.