(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Vicki E. Hirsch
- Occupation: Sycamore School Brd.Member
- Montgomery Board of Zoning Appeals
- National World Affairs Council Member
- Education Commission of the States
- PhD University of Cincinnati
- MA University of Wisconsin
- BS University of Wisconsin
- Continue sound fiscal responsibility to our taxpayers
- Improve the quality of rapport between Council and residents
- Preserve our traditions and support productive change
- Occupation: Council Member
- Montgomery Resident Since 1985
- Chairperson Montgomery July 4th Festival
- Active Member Good Shepherd Parish Since 1986
- Licensed Realtor Since 1986
- Hospice Volunteer Since 1991
Todd A. Steinbrink
- Preserve Montgomery as a First Class Residential Community
- Represent Community Residents and their Interests in our City's Governance
- Establish a Strong Vision for Montgomery's Future While Remaining Fiscally Responsible to Our Citizens
- Occupation: Wealth Management Advisor
- Vice President, Wealth Planning Corporation
- Member, Montgomery City Council
- Graduate - Indiana University, School of Business
Fredrick R. Isaac
- Continue to balance the goals of a premier residential community with the necessary business development to maintain a thriving city
- Committed to maintaining and continuously improving the aesthetic and pedestrian friendly nature of our city
- To be a steward of fiscal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Montgomery Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.