(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John R. Dobbs
- Occupation: Small business owner/Marketing
- Current Madeira City Council Member
- Served on Recreation & Parks Board
- Vice President - Client Service, HSR Business to Business
- Active member of Kenwood Baptist Church
David A. Sams
- Economic Development
- Strong Infrastructure
- Financial Security
- Occupation: Insurance agency owner
- Mayor of Madeira 3+ years
- Vice Mayor 1+ years
- Planning Commission 2 years
- Graduate of Madeira High School and Ohio University
- 50+ year resident of Madeira
Kenneth O. "Ken" Born
- 1. Continue economic development
- 3. Continue our basic services at the current levels
- 4. Continue our street repair program
- Occupation: Customer Service Manager, GE Aviation
- Batchelor of Science Degree, Purdue University
- Masters of Aeronautical Science Degree, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- MBA, Xavier University
- Current City Council Member, Madeira Ohio
Mark D. Culp
- Economic Growth of our downtown business district
- Improve Madeira's infrastructure including roads and sidewalks
- Lower taxes while maintaining basic city services
- Occupation: Federal Auditor
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management.
- Madeira Historical Society Board member
- Reduce taxes
- Protect single family home zoning and historical properties.
- Measure and manage the will of the people
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Madeira Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.