(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark J. Fitzgerald
- Occupation: Economic Development Consultant
- Master of Public Administration, University of Dayton
- Bachelor of Science, University of Utah
- 30 years working in or for local government
- Member or past member of professional government management associations
- Former Board Member and President of Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Leadership 21 Class 2003, Southeastern Butler County Chamber of Commerce
Todd A. Osborne
- Being "hands on" and fully engaged in Council activities and oversight
- Protect and enhance public assets
- Occupation: Paralegal
- Senior, U.C., Bach. Legal Studies, Minor Psychology (Graduating June 2008)
- OKI Representative
- ICRC Representative
- Previously in Broadcasting for 25 years
Paul E Elliott
- Maintain or LOWER Water and Sewer Bills
- Continue Improving the Quality of Life for ALL Loveland Residents
- Continue Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Owner - Promotional Specialties Company
- BS-Education Miami University, Oxford OH
- Graduate Studies - UC College of Medicine
- City of Loveland City Council member 2003-2007
- City of Loveland Rec Board member1999-2003
David M. Kothman
- Responsive Representation
- Accountability in Government
- Reflective Growth
- Occupation: Staff Attorney/Magistrate
- Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- Univeristy of Notre Dame, J.D., 1983
- University of Dayton, B.A., 1980
- Treasurer, Loveland Community Improvement Corp.
- St. Columban Parish, Eucharistic Minister
- Loveland Ward Chairman, Hamilton County Republican Party
Arnold S. Bellush
- Fiscal responsibility -- I am a devout fiscal conservative.
- Take care of the fundamentals -- the central role of local government is to provide basic services effectively and economically.
- Public/private-sector partnerships are good -- they allow government to get more bang for taxpayers' bucks.
- Occupation: Retired Physics Teacher
- B.S. and M.S. Degrees in Chemistry
- Graduate courses in Engineering at Princeton University
- Former Chairman of County Utilities Authority
- Former Manalapan Township Committeeman
- Former Technical Assistant to the Director of the Division of Water Resources, NJDEP
- Awarded "1984 Science Teacher of the Year" by National Energy Foundation
- To insure public safety
- Expand and maintain the public infrastructure
- Plan for orderly future growth in accordance with the accepted Master Plan
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Loveland Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.