(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Clara R. Pugh
- Occupation: Retired
- Member of Management Team - Great American Ball Park Sportservice
- Bachelors Degree - Social Psychology
Inell Bolls, Ed.D
- Public Safety
- Economic and Community Development
- Partnership for Better Community
- Occupation: Publisher/Project Manager
- Ed.D., Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- M. A., Mississippi State University Starkville, MS
- B.A., Mississippi Valley State College, Itta Bena, MS
Denise "Holt" Jarnigan-Holt
- Safer Neighborhoods
- Economic Development
- Quality of Life in Forest Park
- Occupation: Housewife
- BA Degree
- Vice President of Homeowners Association
- Event Planner
- Financial Secretary/Family Reunion
David R. Lives
- Recreation for Children of FP
- Quality of life for all citizens of FP
- Economic Development
- Occupation: Director of Material Management
- 31 year resident of Forest Park
- Member of City Council since 1999
- Chair of Ways & Means Committee
- Council liaison to Economic Development Commission
- Member of Citizens on Patrol, Graduate of Citizens Police & Fire Academies
- B.A.-Ripon College, M.S.A.-Central Michigan University
- Safe and secure community
- Redevelopment of target areas and buildings in the City
- Economic development and business growth
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Forest Park Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.