(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kathleen S. "Kitty" (Ryan) Zech
- Occupation: Marketing Consultant
- Graduate OLA H.S.
- Certificates in Sales and Marketing
Steven L. Braun
- Keep Cheviot a strong, thriving, full service community without raising taxes
- Further improve the business & residential districts, keeping these areas safe, clean and more attractive
- Keeping a positive working relationship between Council, the Administration, & Residents. Always putting what is best for our citizens first
- Occupation: Carpenter, self-employed
- University of Cincinnati, BBA, Finance
- Strong background in mortgage/financial services industry
- City of Cheviot, Council-at-Large
- Member of CWCA
- Member of Cheviot Fire Association
- Member of St. Martin Church
Dennis T. Dinkelacker
Charles "Charlie" Norman
- Keep Cheviot city government fiscally responsible with our tax dollars
- Sustain Cheviot as an economically viable, full-service community
- Safeguard Cheviot as a "nice place to live" with safe neighborhoods and well-maintained housing
- Occupation: Legislative Aide to County Commissioner Pat DeWine's
- B.S., History - University of Cincinnati
- Attended Salmon P. Chase School of Law - Northern Kentucky University
- Member - St. Martin of Tours Parish
- Member - Cheviot Firemen's Association
- Member - Cheviot/Westwood Community Association
James F. Sunderhaus, Jr.
- Maintaining and improving the quality of services provided to Cheviot residents without raising taxes
- Improving the business district and maintaining the housing stock
- Reducing spending and increasing non-tax revenue sources
- Occupation: Building Director Jackson Adult Center, Ham. Co. Bd. MRDD
- BS Education UC
- Master Public Administration XU
Michael J. Murray
- Integrity of the city's housing stock & business district.
- Public Safety keeping Cheviot a safe & wholesome city in whcih to life, work & play.
- It is imperitive that we keep our excellent Police, Fire/Paramedic & City Maintenance and Waste Collection.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Cheviot Official Web Site
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.