League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Council Member; City of Blue Ash; Ward 3 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Executive Director - The Wellness Community
- Blue Ash City Council 1995 - current
- Vice Mayor 1997 - 2001 and Mayor 2001-2005
- MBA University of Illinois, BS - Cameron University, BS - Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
- Retired business executive - Jergens Company (1985 - 2003), Totes (1982-1985), Procter & Gamble (1979 - 1982)
- LTC (retired) U.S. Army Reserves (active 1972-1977, reserves 1977 - 1993)
- Complete construction of the expanded Blue Ash Recreation Center
- Complete the acquisition of the Blue Ash airport property and begin design of the park
- Begin design of the new Blue Ash Golf Course club house
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Blue Ash Official Web Site
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.