League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; City of Blue Ash Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter city
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Henry S. Stacey
Lee E. Czerwonka
- Occupation: Blue Ash Council Member at Large
- Member - State of Ohio Auditor's Regional Advisory Board
- Chairman - Blue Ash Parks & Recreation Committee of Council
- Blue Ash Planning Commissioner, cpc 2002-2004
- President of the Blue Ash Republican Club 2005 to Present
- Member of Blue Ash Civic League 2005 to Present
- Hamilton County Republican Party Precinct Executive (Blue Ash Precinct 2C) 2002 to Present
- Focus on redeveloping and revitalizing our downtown business district
- Continue to focus on economic development for Blue Ash
- Continue to offer our residents and businesses amenities that improve the quality of life
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Blue Ash Official Web Site
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.