(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- B.A. in Communications, University of San Francisco, 1992
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), San Francisco State University, 1999
- President & CEO, KM2 Communications
- Vice-Chair, San Mateo County Workforce Investment Board
- District Director, State Senator Jackie Speier, 1998-2001
- Political Director, State Assemblymember Gene Mullin
Richard "R ich" Garbarino
- Protect vital city services through a robust economic development strategy
- Revitalize our downtown area and capitalize on opportunities to be created by the soon-to-be relocated Caltrain station
- Strengthen partnerships between the city and school district
- Occupation: South San Francisco Mayor
- A.A. Business; B.S. Business Management
- City Council Member & Current Mayor, 2003 to present
- 40-year South San Francisco resident
- Liaison, South San Francisco School District
- Past President, Avalon/Brentwood Homeowners Association
- South San Francisco Lions Club, Italian Catholic Federation, and YMI Council 32
Kamala Cynthia (WOLFE) Silva
- Revitalizing South San Francisco's Downtown and creating new jobs
- Building affordable housing for seniors and young families
- Improving our locals schools, senior programs, and parks
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Community Leader
- Native resident and business owner in SSF
- Lifetime of volunteering in community in multiple capacities
- Married, homeowner, three grown children
- OPEN WELCOME to residents and business owners to discussions and resolutions
- REDUCE impact of new developments on exisitng neighborhoods
- PROMOTE alternative energy with incentives, voluntary compliance from developers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Monday, 15 October
- South San Francisco City Council Chambers,
33 Arroyo, SSF
- 7 - 9 pm candidates for City Council
- Televised on Cable Channels 26/27 on
Wednesday, 24 October at 4:30 pm and
Monday, 5 November at 4 pm
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.