(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Bank Vice President
- MBA, San Francisco State University
- B.A. Political Economy, U.C. Berkeley
- Lowell High School, San Francisco
- Vice Chair, Millbrae Parks & Recreation Commission
- AYSO soccer coach
- Member, Spring Valley/Taylor Middle School PTA
Daniel F. Quigg
- Manage a fiscally responsible and responsive city government to secure Millbrae's financial future.
- Build a unified community and distinct identity with a "small town" feel during period of rapid real estate growth and changing demographics.
- Provide fresh ideas to strengthen Millbrae schools, enhance senior services/activities, and stimulate Millbrae business environment.
- Occupation: Local Businessman
- Millbrae Mayor 1996 & 2000
- Millbrae City Treasurer 1980-1993
- Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, Board
- Millbrae Historical Society-Trustee
- President Millbrae Lions Club 2006-2007
- Past Director-SF Airport Roundtable
- Protect & enhance programs to keep seniors active & healthy
- Ensure our police & fire departments have the staff, training & equipment to keep you and your family safe
- Revitalizing our downtown with new store and parking
- Occupation: Retired Business Executive
- Co-Chaired Committee to Save Millbrae Fire Services
- Millbrae Police Long Time Volunteer & Citizen's Academy Graduate
- Millbrae Senior Advisory Committee 2002 - 2007
- Board of Directors Millbrae Chamber of Commerce 2000-2005
- 2001 Millbrae Woman of the Year
- Commendations from Tom Lantos, Jackie Speier, Lou Papan, San Mateo Co. Board of Supervisors, Millbrae Mayors and Council Members
Wayne J. Lee
- Putting Millbrae Residents First: Emphasize input from residents. Engage our businesses, diverse community members, schools and youth.
- Fiscal Responsibility: Using prudent spending practices plus attracting revenue generating businesses to maintain healthy reserves.
- Protecting Vital Safety Services: Fire, Police, Emergency Response, and Environmental Services
Richard F. "Rich" Dixon
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Engineer
- BS Chemical Engineer UC Berkeley
- Vice-Chair Millbrae Planning Commission
- Senior Air Quality Inspector
- Neighborhood Watch Captain (2 neighborhoods)
- PTA Member
- Small Business Owner
- Occupation: Retired Police Sergeant
- Associate in Arts degree in Administration of Justice.
- Over 30 years experience in Community and Police services.
- Twenty five years of dedicated and loyal service to the City of Millbrae as a Peace Officer.
- Honored recipient of countless community service awards.
- Employed last four years at NASA/Ames as a contract Federal Police Operations Lieutenant, managing and supervising police and security personnel.
- Possession of current Government "Secret Clearance."
- Public Safety and Security - Education in Millbrae
- Address all areas of Millbrae for equal city services in a timely fashion.
- Continued growth with respect for others to enjoy their small town atmosphere.
- Occupation: Chief Fire Officer
- Millbrae Planning Commission
- Women Chief Fire Officer Assoc., Immed. Past President
- Internantional Assoc. Fire Chiefs, Committee Member
- Democratic Women's Forum, President
- Collinsville Water District Board, Chair
- 2005 One of the Most Influential Latinos in the Bay Area
- Ensure adequate funding of Public Safety to provide "feet on the street" to protect our citizens.
- Find new revenue sources through strong fiscal management to preserve our quality of life.
- Create a Strategic Plan to take Millbrae into the future.
- Occupation: Retired Police Sergeant
- Occupation: Fleet Sales Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- CANDIDATES' FORUM
- Tuesday, 2 October 2007
- 7 - 9 pm
- Millbrae City Council Chambers,
621 Magnolia, Millbrae
- Moderated by the League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.