(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Annette K. Hipona
- Occupation: Board Member, Jefferson Elementary School District
- Parent of three children
- Classroom tutor in Daly City Public Schools for 8 years
- Past officer of PTA, former School Site Council member and member of district-wide parent committee advising the school board
- 2006 California Assembly Woman of the Year, 12th AD
- Lifetime resident of Daly City
- Union Household SEIU 1877
- Maintain and enhance programs that meet the individual needs of our students
- Negotiate leases / rentals that will bring badly needed dollars into our General Fund
- Work to develop more effective communication between Board, Labor groups, Community and Superintendent
- Occupation: Educator/Parent
- Veteran, US Coast Guard
- Community Volunteer
- Active PTA Officer
- School Volunteer
- Have two children that currently attend district schools
- Preschool Teacher
Jonathan M. Trawinski
- Increase student enrollment
- Introduce programs to prepare our children for college
- Attract and keep highly qualified teachers
- Occupation: Engineer/Parent
- Parliamentarian for Jefferson Council of PTA.
- Surplus Property Committee Board Member for Jefferson Elementary School District.
- Vice President of English Language Advisory Council at John F. Kennedy Elementary School.
- Bachelor of Science of Industrial Technology and minor in Business from San Jose State University.
- Associate of Science of Engineering Technology from De Anza College.
- Parent of two young children in Jefferson Elementary School District.
- Hire a superintendent that would enhance the Jefferson Elementary School District.
- Generate money for Jefferson Elementary School Board by land lease from properties that are already declared surplus.
- Change declining enrollment by marketing Jefferson Elementary School District schools to preschool parents before they head into the private schools.
- Occupation: Mother/Realtor
- Product of the JESD School District
- Proud to call Colma my hometown
- Citizen Schools Volunteer at Ben Franklin School
- Nearly 20 years as a business professional
- Emphasizing our children as the top priority
- Finding creative solutions to increasing enrollment
- Returning civility to the Jefferson Elementary School Board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Thursday, 25 October
- 8 - 9:15 pm
- Daly City Council Chambers,
333 90th, Daly City
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.