League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Riverside County, CA
November 6, 2007 Election
Mayor; City of Desert Hot Springs Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of November 16 7:11pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (14/14)|
2,088 Votes Cast
(14 Total Write-In Votes 1.61%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner
- Bachelor of Science in Recreation Administration
- University of California, Non-Profit Organizational Management
- Clemson University, Leadership Management
Robert "Bobby" Bentley
- Public Safety - Reducing Juvenile Crime in the City
- Business & Economic Development - New Retail and Commercial Projects
- A Conservative Budget
- Occupation: Law School Student
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.