League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Mendocino County, CA
November 6, 2007 Election
Board Member; Mendocino-Lake Community College District; Trustee Area 7 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 19 5:37pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (160/160)|
7618 Votes Cast
(33 Total Write-In Votes 0.43%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Professor of Chemistry
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Master's Degree, USF
- High School Teacher 26 years
- Wrestling Coach 25 years
- serving 4th term on Mendocino College Board
- Member, Board of Directors, 49th Agricultural Assoc
- Viet nam Veteran, awarded Bronze Star
- Advocate for permanent Lake County Center
- Advocate for student athletics
- maintained an excellent working relationship with administration
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 6, 2008 16:30 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.