League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2007 Election
Board of Directors; Orchard Dale Water District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 21 4:55pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (7/7)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 12 years of experience in water management
- 47 year resident of South Whittier
- Retired Deputy Director of LA County Regional Planning Dept
- Past President of South Whittier Community Housing Corporation
- BS in Landscape Architecture at Michigan State University
- Upgrading and maintaining current water delivery infrastructure
- Improving water conservation efforts in district
- Delivering high quality water at most economical cost
Clifford E. Lee
- Occupation: Union Benefits Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Orchard Dale Water District
Whittier Daily News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:37 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.