(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carolyn J. Elfelt
Larry L. Redinger
- Occupation: Governing Board Member
- Occupation: Acupuncturist/Medical Evaluator
- Earned Masters in Business Administration in 1979 from California State University, Stanislaus.
- Chief Advisor to Alhambra Medical University (Alhambra, CA).
- Maintain a safe and drug-free campus.
- Maximize kids' potential and balance development.
- Improve services to students and parents through staff development.
- Occupation: Physician/Professor/Administrator
- Mayo Clinic Physician
- Professor, Univ. of Minn. Medical School
- Professor, Chang Gang Univ. Taipei, Taiwan
- Director, Chang Gang Memorial Hosp. Taiwan
- Director, Kawayu-onsen Hosp, Japan
Gary W. Lawson
- Transparant School District
- More Responsible and Concerned School District
- School District for All Parents and Student
- Occupation: College Professor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Walnut Valley Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.