(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert "Bob" Ridley
- Occupation: Government Finance Officer
Rachel L. Lasota
- Occupation: Parent/Financial Analyst
- Occupation: Civil Service Employee
- Criminal Justice BackGround
- Board Member-California Association of Regulatory Inspectors & Investigators
- Longden PTA
- Temple City HS PTA
- Active Member California State Law Enforcmeent Association
- Member-International Brotherhood of Peace Officers
Robert V. McKendrick
- Direct Communication w/Parents, Staff & the Community
- Staff Retention & Accountability , Student Safety
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Water Resources Manager
- Occupation: Marriage Family Therapist
- Former TC Board Member, 1989 to 2003
- Master's Degree in Psychology
- 29th CD Woman of the Year, 2003
- community safety, especially children
- conflict resolution at all schools
- improved communications with students, parents, staff and residents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Temple City Unified School District
News and Analysis
Temple City Voice
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.