League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2007 Election
Governing Board Member; San Gabriel Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 21 4:55pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (8/8)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman/Parent/Treasurer
- Small business owner
- Parent of child attending local school
- Treasurer California Credit Union
- Former Chief of Staff
- Chairman LA County Insurance Commission
- Vice President PTA Council
Colleen Thorp Doan
Ken K. Tcheng
- Making sure our school are safe.
- Improving student achievement.
- Bringing world class technology to our students.
- Occupation: Information Technology Manager
- Applied Computer Science degree
- Former school board member - 4 years
- 24 years of Corporate Leadership
- 10 years - Board of Directors Sunny Slope Water Company
- 2 years - Board of Directors Asian Youth Center
- 4 years - Pasadena Bruins Scholarship Fundraiser Committee
- Our children's education is Priority ONE!
- Establish/finalize the school district long range plan
- Responsible Board Governance - school board members work as a unified team toward achieving common goals
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- San Gabriel Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:37 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.