(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lisa R. Claypoole
Barbara R. Zondiros
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Educator/Business Owner
- Bachelors Degree - Mathematics/Secondary Education
- Masters Degree - School Administration
- Hermosa Beach City School District Site Council Chairperson
- Hermosa Beach City School District Budget Committee Member
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- Former Secondary School Administrator
Earl Robert Keegan
- Ensure a fiscally sound school budget
- Improve communication with the Hermosa Beach community
- Implement a comprehensive second language development program
- Occupation: Business Owner, Financial Planner
- Licensed Realtor
- Licensed Attorney
- Married 16 years, 3 children (ages 14,12 and 6)
- Hermosa resident for 21 years
- Executive Vice-President, Surfside Swim Team
Corey W. Glave
- Education is my top priority. I would like to implement better programs for children performing below basic levels.
- Tighten the budget and find additional funding sources. Develop a City/School partnership to combine services with the city.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Father of 2 children in HB school system
- AA-Santa Barbara CC; BA-Cal Poly-SLO
- JD-Southwestern Univ; Attorney for 14 years
- Youth Sports Coach (Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball)
- Member School's Facilities/Master Plan Cmt.
- Maintaining and trying to improve the quality of our children's education
- Recruit and retain high level educators, administrators and staff
- Provide for a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Hermosa Beach City School District
News and Analysis
The Beach Reporter
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.