League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2007 Election
Governing Board Member; Compton Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 21 4:55pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (28/28)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Fred Easter, Jr.
- Occupation: School Districts Commissioner
Gorgonio Sanchez, Jr.
Giovanna A. Brasfield
- Occupation: Minister/Bus Driver
Daphne Yvette Warren
- Occupation: Industrial Physiologist/Arbitrator
Joseph L. Lewis
- Occupation: Superior Court Analyst
Angel Joseph Martinez
- Occupation: Community College Educator
Jonathan "JBT" Taylor
- Occupation: Community Relations Liaison
- Occupation: Teacher
- Masters of Occupational Studies-CSULB '05
- Bachelors of Vocational Educational-CSULB '99
- Former Teacher Compton Schools (11 yrs)
- Current Teacher LAUSD
- L. A. Trade Tech College Advisory Board
Rodney Andrews, Jr.
- Raise academic performance at all grade levels.
- Increase 12th grade graduation rates.
- Cultivate a culture of responsibility within the Governing Board.
Otha Ray Scott
- Occupation: School District Employee
Gwen S. Patrick
- Occupation: City Commissioner
- Occupation: Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Compton Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:37 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.