(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jack D. Seefus
(26.48%) in Los Angeles County
(26.63%) in Kern County
Earl J. Wilson
(26.28%) in Los Angeles County
(24.02%) in Kern County
Michael R. Adams
(25.45%) in Los Angeles County
(24.28%) in Kern County
- Occupation: Municipal Projects Manager
- Former USAF Officer
- Former Student and Adjunct Faculty Member
- 8 years experience on the Board of Trustees
- Two terms as President of the Board
- Masters Degree from USC
- 22 years experience in municipal govt.
Kermit F. Franklin
- Establish a Palmdale Campus
- Improve communications on and off campus
- Support all campus events, activities and organizations
(21.79%) in Los Angeles County
(24.76%) in Kern County
- Occupation: College Professor
- Ph. D. -Philosophy of Metaphysics
- MS-Organizational Behavior
- BS-Business Management
- Executive Leadership Certificate
- Former U.S. Marine of 8 years
- Modenernizing our class rooms
- Increase graduation rate
- Improve access to higher education
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Antelope Valley College
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.