League of Women Voters of Delaware County
Delaware County, PA
May 15, 2007 Election
Commissioner; Township of Haverford; Ward 9; Republican Party Voter Information
4 Year Term.
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Republican party.
Results as of Jul 29 12:01pm|
1143 Votes Cast
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Management/Engineer
- B. S. Engr. USMA at West Point
- VP/GM PAETEC Integrated Solutions Group
- Secretary Citizens Ad Hoc Commmitte Haverford State Hospital
- Secreatry, Board of Governors, Manoa Fire Company
- Member, Board of Trustees, Merion Mercy Academy
- Volunteer Firefighter and EMT, Haverford Township
Madeline M. O'Fria
- Regaining trust in Local Government
- Preservation of Open Space and prevention of overdevelopment
- Reevaluation of traffic patterns and enforcement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 2, 2007 15:24 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.