- Occupation: CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT, recently retired
- a CPA 46 years ; founded, led, managed the 5th largest accounting firm in NY- Goldstein Golub Kessler and American Express Tax and Business Services;
- Education---Stuyvesant High; Brooklyn College; Baruch School of Business for graduate work
- Active member of a number of other not for profit boards including
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Lincoln Center Business Council, Nat'l Leadership Council Campaign for Stuyvesant, Tanenbaum Center
- Listed in 100 Most Influential People in Accounting from 1994 to 2003-- 8 times; Father 3 times; Grandfather 5 times; Husband, once;
- Former Vice-President, Treasurer, Board and Executive Committee member of the NY State Society of CPAs.