(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Evelyn C. Bloom
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Hunter College B.A. History/Political Science
- Columbia University M.A. American History/Political Science
- Outstanding Teacher Award, University of Chicago
- Married, two sons, one daughter-in-law, one granddaughter
- Taught history at: George Washington H.S. & Bronx H.S. of Science
- Expand Children's Room and Young Adult Section
- Attack Parking Problem
- Implement Technology Upgrades
- Occupation: CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT, recently retired
- a CPA 46 years ; founded, led, managed the 5th largest accounting firm in NY- Goldstein Golub Kessler and American Express Tax and Business Services;
- Education---Stuyvesant High; Brooklyn College; Baruch School of Business for graduate work
- Active member of a number of other not for profit boards including
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Lincoln Center Business Council, Nat'l Leadership Council Campaign for Stuyvesant, Tanenbaum Center
- Listed in 100 Most Influential People in Accounting from 1994 to 2003-- 8 times; Father 3 times; Grandfather 5 times; Husband, once;
- Former Vice-President, Treasurer, Board and Executive Committee member of the NY State Society of CPAs.
- Fiscal Responsibility; making things work within budgetary constraints
- Ability to deal with operations related matters
- Helping the Library meet its goals and achieve its vision for the future
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
School District Information|
National Center for Educational Statistics
School Information and Performance Sites
General Information and Search
(US Department of Education)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.