League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
April 3, 2007 Election
City Clerk; City of Inglewood Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Jun 23 9:44am|
6172 Votes Cast
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Patricia "Patt" Sanders
- Occupation: Inglewood City Clerk
- Occupation: Election Assistant
- Inglewood Arts Commissioner
- Third Ave Elite Block Club Correspondence Secretary
- Los Angeles Democratic County Cental Committee member
- New Frontier Democratic Club Financial Secretary
- National Association of Church Ushers-Parliamentary Chair
- California Democratic Party Executive Board member
- Provide voter education and outreach to the residents of the city
- Encourage active participation in the elections
- Bring intergity and confidence in the election process to the City of Inglewood
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Inglewood
News and Analysis
- City Profile
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 30, 2007 17:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.