League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
April 3, 2007 Election
Council Member; City of Inglewood; District 1 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Jun 23 9:44am|
2733 Votes Cast
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Inglewood Business Owner
- Occupation: Community Development Planner
- Occupation: Marine Clerk/Longshoreman
- Occupation: Real Estate Consultant
- Member of Inglewood Planning Commission
- Member of Inglewood Aviation Commission
- Block Captain
- Licensed Realtor & Past President of Women's Council of Realtors
- 32 Year Inglewood Resident & 22 Business Owner
- Active Church Member
- Committed to Soundproofing Impacted Homes
- Health Care for our Residents & Community Beautification
- Making Our Neighborhoods Safer & Economic Development
- Occupation: Corporate Officer/Director
Jason C. Wilkins
- Occupation: Retired Graphic Artist
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Inglewood
News and Analysis
- City Profile
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 30, 2007 17:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.