(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: School Board Member
- Glendale resident for more than 30 years
- Graduate, Hoover High School
- First of three generations of GUSD graduates
- Honorary AA, Glendale Community College
- 25 years as a child and public education advocate
- Assure student achievement
- Maintain fiscally sound budget practices
- Continue a competitive salary range for our employees
- Occupation: University Professor
- Graduate of Glendale High School
- Attended Glendale Community College
- Bachelors' Degree in Psychology from UCLA
- Masters from UCLA's School of Public Policy and Social Research
- Our children learn in a safe and secure school environment
- We engage parents in the education of their children, and give parents a voice in how we set education policies
- We value the views of parents, students and teachers in shaping the future of our shcools
- Occupation: Businessman/Parent
- Born and raised in Glendale; product of GUSD schools
- Father of 4 children in GUSD schools
- B.A. in Political Science, UC Irvine 1985
- Senior Vice President of software development firm
- 20 years of community service as coach, mentor, teacher to our children and youth
- Provide leadership, vision, and strategic planning for the 21st Century Student
- Expand career and vocational education opportunities throughout the district
- Initiate open, direct communication with teachers and parents
- Occupation: Parent/Businesswoman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Glendale Unified School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.