(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessperson. Founder and Owner of Encore Awards.
- Past President, Pasadena Educational Foundation for 3 years. Board Member 9 years.
- PUSD Parent. Chair of Longfellow School Site Council.
- Founder Pasadena City College Flea Market. Generating over 1.5 million for students.
- Chair, Leadership Pasadena. 2 years.
- Member of Pasadena Parks and Rec Commission. 6 years.
- Past President, Historic Highlands Neighborhood Association.
Roberta H. Martinez
- Supporting innovative and proven programs that increase student success
- Applying my business and leadership experience towards sound financial management and effective decision making
- Increasing school funding and Increasing partnerships between PUSD, local businesses, governments and community
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Former Teacher, Pre-school through post-secondary
- City of Pasadena, Past Chair, Arts Commission
- Woman of Excellence, YWCA Pasadena - Foothills
- City of Pasadena, Manager's Hiring and Promotional Practices Task Force
- Early Childhood Development Certificate, UCLA
- B.A. Music, M.A. Music History, UC Riverside
- Build an effective and efficient school system for every child in PUSD
- Lead PUSD in effective self-assessment and eveluation to improve performance
- Strengthen communication between the district and the communities it serves
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Pasadena Unified School District
News and Analysis
Pasadena Star News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.