(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard D Schneider, MD
- Occupation: Physician
- Doctor of Medicine
- Transportation Commissioner
- Oppostion 710 extension by either surface or tunnel
- Repair and modernize streets and water system infrastructure
- Preservation of historic neighborhoods
- Occupation: UPS Supervisor
- City Councilmember, Former Mayor, City of South Pasadena
- Regional Councilmember, So Calif Assoc. of Governments Dist 36
- BA-Cal State LA, MA - Azusa Pacific Univ
Robert F. Conte
Ernest "Ernie" Arnold
- Fiscally responsible, competitive employee compensation
- Partner priorities with the School District
- Eliminate 710 surface freeway, return Caltrans homes to private ownership
David L. Margrave
- Occupation: Branch Manager/Stock Broker
- Occupation: Contractor/Investments
- Stop 710 Freeway, extend mass transit light rail
- Limited responsible growth
- Infrastructure and park improvements
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of South Pasadena
- City Profile
News and Analysis
- date: Tuesday February 27
time: 7:30 pm
location: City Hall, 1424 Mission St
RSVP: 626-441-2339. Free!
sponsor: South Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.