(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Eugene C. Sun
- Occupation: Businessman/Realtor
- MS / Purdue University
- BS / NationalTaiwan University
Dennis B. Kneier
Benjamin B. Salvaty
- Complete the building of the new library
- Restore the city's budgetary reserve
- Assess the need for a community center
- Occupation: Attorney
- BBA University of Notre Dame
- JD University of Southern California School of Law
- Chair, San Marino Traffic Commission from it inception in 2001
- Co Chair of the Comittee for the recently successful passage of Measures G (Utility User Tax) and G (Public Safety Tax)
- Senior Partner of the law firm Hill, Farrer & Burrill, LLP
- Former Caltrans attorney; represented public agencies for 41 years
- City Council's actions must be based on fiscal responsibility
- San Marino shuttle service to the Gold Line station in South Pasadena
- Development of a Traffic Management Plan (TMP) to manage and control the traffic through San Marino
- Occupation: programmer/analyst
- University of Bordeaux, France
- University of California, Berkeley - BA
Emile J. Bayle
- A.C.T. - accountability, credibility, transparency
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of San Marino
News and Analysis
- City Profile
San Marino Tribune
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.