Final Results as of March 9
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Accounting Manager
- Five years working as the Accounting Manager for the City of Redondo Beach
- 23 years of being a proud resident of Redondo Beach
- 20 years of owning and operating an accounting firm in Redondo Beach
- 15 years of Redondo Beach community involvement
- Degree in Computer Information System
- Commit to continued improvements with City Hall's customer service
- Provide easy access to City Hall records
- Invigorate improvements in voting ease
- Occupation: Businssman
- Ex City Cuncilman
- Agent U.S. Export Imort Bank Program
- Owner / Partner, Value Mortgage and Bayside Properties
Cindy I. Szerlip
- Overseeing fair and open electios
- Making certain tax dollars are maximized
- Providing the pubic with fair and open records
- Occupation: Business Management Accountant
- Enrolled Agent
- Certified Financial Planner
- Co-Founder, Redondo Beach Dog Park
- Notary Public
- Fellow, National Tax Practice Institute
- Treasurer, Friends of the Redondo Beach Dog Park, Inc.
- 24/7 access to public documents leading to more transparency in govt
- Streamlined & efficient election processes
- Increased Customer Service and public outreach
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Redondo Beach
- City Profile
Meet the Local Candidates, Tuesday January 23
News and Analysis
- City Clerk Candidate Forum at 9:00am; other offices throughout the day (see 'more info', below); Reception 4:30-6pm
- location: Council Chambers, 415 Diamond St.
- sponsor: The Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- more info
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.