(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- BS DePaul Univresity, Chicago, Ill
- Chair-LA County Public Library
- Chair 605/91/405 Freeway study
- Chair Tri cities Housing Committee
- Been Employed same location 30 years
- Chair Consolidated youth Services
- Public Safety
- Update City parks
- Develop vacant jet fuel farm
- Occupation: Teacher/School Board Member
- Norwalk-La Mirada School Board- 2001 to Present
- Teacher's union officer- 2002 to Present
- Elementary School teacher- 1996 to Present
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree, Cal State LA
- California Teaching Credential
- Norwalk Lions Club, 2002-2006
Mary Jane McIntosh
- Education-The city must always be a partner with our schools to make them the best they can be.
- Jobs and economic development- Attracting and keeping businesses in our city means more jobs for our residents.
- Public safety- Our efforts to create jobs and better schools will not succeed if we do not protect our neighborhoods.
- Occupation: Textile Distribution Manager
- Increase Public Safety to reduce a growing violent crime rate.
- Ensure the Tank Farm is developed under safe conditions for area residents and school children.
- Install spending controls to reduce the City's dependency on the Utility User's Tax.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Norwalk
- City Profile
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.