League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
March 6, 2007 Election
Council Member; City of La Mirada Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Professor-Cerritos College
- Former Mayor City of La Mirada
- Former Owner Key Rexall Drugs
- UCLA Graduate School of Economics
- UCLA Graduate School of Education
- Teacher of the Year -- Cerritos College
- Maintaining Public Safety
- Maintaining our Infrastructure
- Maintaining our Tradition of Fiscal Responsibility
Mark G. Del Pino
- Occupation: Insurance Consultant
- Occupation: Educator
- B.A. Political Science CSUF
- Minor: Criminal Justice CSUF
- Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential CSUF
- Student in Environmental Studies Masters Program CSUF
- Improve commerce proportionally
- Balance youth programs to suit various interests
- Implement fair and balanced ordinances
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of La Mirada
News and Analysis
- City Profile
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 3, 2007 07:52 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.