(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Uriel Edward Macias
- Occupation: Financial Controller
- Former City Treasurer
- Personnel Commissioner
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
- U. S. Navy Reserves
- Active Volunteer in Community
Angel A. Carrillo
- Increase opportunities for first time home owners
- Make public safety a priority
- Bring in more shops and restaurants
- Occupation: Councilmember/Educator
Edward J. Alvarez
- Occupation: Insurance Consultant
John R. Dierking
- Occupation: Excise Tax Auditor
- Occupation: Attorney/Planning Commissioner
- Master of Public Administration, California State University, San Bernardino
- Law Degree, University of La Verne College of Law
- Former Member, Los Angeles City/County Native American Indian Commission
- Former Member, California Council on Criminal Justice
Andrea M. Cruz
- Sensible Development and Walkable Communities
- Public Safety
- Transparent and Accessible Government
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- B.S. Biology, UC Riverside
- Encourage Free Enterprise in Azusa, independant of the Redevelopment Agency
- Protect Private Property from Eminent Domain Abuse
- Stop the Downzoning of Commercial property to residential use
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Azusa
- City Profile
News and Analysis
- Thursday February 22, 6:30-8:30pm
location: City Hall Auditorium, 213 E Foothill Bl
sponsor: Azusa Chamber of Commerce
info: 626 334 2649
- Wednesday February 7, 7:00pm
sponsor: Mountain Cove home owners
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.