(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Joseph Romero Rocha
- Occupation: Councilmember/Educator
- Mayor Pro-Tem
- Master's degree in Administration, University of La Verne
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science, with a minor in English, University of La Verne
Diane M. Chagnon
- Smart Economic Development and Growth
- Public safety and support of our seniors, veterans and children
- Preserve our natural resources and open space, and oppose any future mining operations in our foothills
- Occupation: Mayor of Azusa
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Azusa
- City Profile
News and Analysis
- Thursday February 22, 6:30-8:30pm
location: City Hall Auditorium, 213 E Foothill Bl
sponsor: Azusa Chamber of Commerce
info: 626 334 2649
- Wednesday February 7, 7:00pm
sponsor: Mountain Cove home owners
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.