League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Los Angeles County, CA
March 6, 2007 Election
Council Member; City of Artesia; 4 Year Term Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Real estate broker/community advocate
- Served in the U.S.Army during the Vietnam era
- Chairman of the Professional Standards Committee for the Board of Realtors
- Member of the Political Affairs Committee for the CA Assn of Realtors
- Vice-president of the Artesia D.E.S. (Portuguese Hall)
- President of Toastmasters
- President of the Cerritos/Artesia Rotary Club
Larry R. Nelson
Charles J. Oliver
- Improve public safety
- Unite the different factions of the community
- Promote job fairs and employment opportunities
- Occupation: Research Analyst/Teacher
- Designated Subjects Teaching Credential
- Master of Public Administration-Candidate
- Bachelor of Art-Sociology
- Increase Public Safety
- Enhance Youth and Senior Services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Artesia
News and Analysis
- City Profile
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 3, 2007 07:52 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.