(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: : United States Congressman, OH-13
- EDUCATION: Yale University: Russian Studies; Ohio State University: Master's in Education and Public Administration
- Ohio State Representative: 1975-1982
- Ohio Secretary of State: 1983-1991
- United States Congressman, OH-13: 1993-present
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: 1995 - PResent US Senate
- EDUCATION: JD, Ohio Northern University (1972), BS Miami University (1969), Yellow Springs High School (1965)
- 1991-1994: Lt. Governor of Ohio
- 1983-1990: U.S. Representative (7th District)
- State Senator (10th District)
- 1977-1981: Greene County Prosecutor
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Health care costs.
- Identification Requirements to Vote in Ohio
- Absentee Voting. Any qualified Ohio voter may request an absentee ballot without stating a reason.
News and Analysis
- U.S. Senate debate, Meet the Press, (check local listings for time), Sunday, October 1.
- U.S. Senate debate, sponsors: Cleveland Plain Dealer, Columbus Dispatch, Dayton Daily News & Ohio Public Broadcasting, Dayton, Friday, October 13 at 8 p.m.
- U.S. Senate debate, sponsors: Toledo Blade & Channel 13 WTVG (time to be announced), Toledo, Thursday, October 19.
- U.S. Senate debate, Cleveland City Club, Cleveland, Friday, October 27 at 12 p.m.
- Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
- Democratic Party
- Hamilton County DEMOCRATIC Party
- Green Party
- Hamilton County GREEN PARTY
- Libertarian Party
- Hamilton County LIBERTARIAN PARTY
- Reform Party
- Republican Party
- Hamilton County REPUBLICAN Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.