League of Women Voters of Ohio
All Of Hamilton, Warren County, OH
November 7, 2006 Election
Member; State Board of Education; District 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
G. R. Schloemer
- Occupation: Retired Manufacturer's Representative
- BS/BA + University of Cincinnati
- MBA + Xavier University
- Holding Ohio legislators accountable for devising a fair and equitable system for funding public education in Ohio.
- Resisting attempts to compromised science curricula in Ohio high schools by disallowing curricula that lacks scientific research data.
- Strengthening compliance and reporting accountability of Charter Schools. Funding Charter Schools is taxation without representation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Identification Requirements to Vote in Ohio
- Absentee Voting. Any qualified Ohio voter may request an absentee ballot without stating a reason.
- Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:48 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.