(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Franklin County Treasurer
- EDUCATION: B.A., Michigan State University; M.A. in Economics, Oxford University (England), J.D., University of Chicago
- State Representative, 1991-92; Ohio State Solicitor
- 1993-94; Franklin County Treasurer, 2002-06
- Small business owner, 1995-2002
- Chair, Franklin County Budget Commission
- President Franklin County Board of Revision; member, Franklin County Audit Committee.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Currently I am Ashtabula County Auditor
- Education: I hold a Master's Degree in Administration and a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- . I run a public financial office for eleven years now.
- I received the Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting each year
- Outstanding County Auditors' Award in 1998.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Public investments.
Campaign Finance Data
- Identification Requirements to Vote in Ohio
- Absentee Voting. Any qualified Ohio voter may request an absentee ballot without stating a reason.
News and Analysis
- Campaign Finance: Ohio Secretary of State On-line Search
- Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
- Democratic Party
- Green Party
- Libertarian Party
- Reform Party
- Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.