(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: : Certified Public Accountant; State Representative
- EDUCATION: University of Akron, Masters of Taxation, BS-Accounting
- State Representative 43rd Ohio House District
- I am a Certified Public Accountant with over 16 years of private sector experience
- If elected in November, I would be first CPA ever elected to the State Auditor's office.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Full-time Legislator
- B.A. in Social Work, University of Akron
- Masters of Public Administration, University of Akron
- Akron City Council, 1983-1989
- Summit County Auditor's Office, 1989-2000
- Ohio House of Representatives, 2000-present
- Act as pro-active Auditor who identifies potential problems early
- Ensure transparency by making all audits available to the public
- Root out fraud, waste and abuse in State Government
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Sunshine laws.
Campaign Finance Data
- Identification Requirements to Vote in Ohio
- Absentee Voting. Any qualified Ohio voter may request an absentee ballot without stating a reason.
News and Analysis
- Campaign Finance: Ohio Secretary of State On-line Search
- Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
- Democratic Party
- Green Party
- Libertarian Party
- Reform Party
- Republican Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.