(Vote for 1)
Only candidates in the ballot in Hamilton County and Butler County were asked to provide information.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Strengthen national security/improve border security.
- Economic growth/job creating through tax relief and responsible fiscal policies.
- Protect and strengthen Social Security and Medicare/reduce health care costs.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: City Councilman
- J.D. Harvard Law School
- M.T.S Harvard Divinity School
- B.A. John Carroll University
- Cincinnati St. Xavier High School
- Fighting Terrorism + We need to kill or capture Osama bin Laden, expand special-forces to pursue terrorist cells globally, and implement recommendatio
- Energy Independence + Need to invest in alternative energy sources to break oil addiction.
- Build Middle Class + Raise minimum wage, invest in education.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Ohio has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Domestic Programs, Qualification, and Priorities.
News and Analysis
- In the First Ohio Congressional District, Congressman Chabot and Council Member Cranley have agreed to debate on October 23 at 7:00 p.m. at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. This will be televised on WCPO channel 9. Clyde Grey will be the moderator.
- Cincinnati Enquirer Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
- Democratic Party
- Hamilton County DEMOCRATIC Party
- Green Party
- Hamilton County GREEN PARTY
- Libertarian Party
- Hamilton County LIBERTARIAN PARTY
- Reform Party
- Republican Party
- Hamilton County REPUBLICAN Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.