League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 7, 2006 Election
Judge; Court of Common Pleas, General Division; 6 Year Term Starting 04/01/07 Voter Information
6 Year Term.
To preside at trials of both civil and criminal cases; to supervise the jury commission, grand jury and other departments of the court
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William L. Mallory, Jr.
Dennis S. Helmick
- Occupation: Judge
- Bachelor of Science + Xavier University
- Juris Doctorate Degree from University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Managing a 600 plus case docket so all parties have their case timely resolved.
- Continually evaluating bonds in criminal cases commensurate with jail space limitations and the safety of the community.
- Expanding drug and rehab programs to provide substance abusers with tools to lead a productive life in the future.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Election Coverage
- City Beat
- WKRC Elections 2006
- Fox 19 News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:47 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.