League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Council Member; City of Oxnard Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of December 1 1:40pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (72/72)
(142 Total Write-In Votes 0.34%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Andres "Andy" Herrera
- Occupation: Oxnard Councilmember/Businessman
- Occupation: Councilmember/Small Businessowner
- Occupation: Elementary School Teacher
- Occupation: Contract Administrator
- M.S. degree Public Administration, CSULA
- Ca. State Assembly Intern, 36th District
- Public Safety -- Zero tolerance for criminality . Tough on Crime
- Controlled city growth-- Match growth to needed infrastructure
- Green Space -- Build needed public recreational areas in city
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Ventura County Star
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:45 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.