League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Supervisor; County of Ventura; Supervisorial District 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of December 1 1:40pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (98/98)
(393 Total Write-In Votes 0.95%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Owner/Farmer
- Occupation: Independent Small Businessman
- Founder & Chair: Baseballers Against Drugs
- FBI Director's Community Leadership Award
- Chairman's Club: Ronald Reagan Library
- Ventura County Transportation Committee: First Public Appointee
- Chief of Staff: President Pro-Tem California State Senate
- Consultant: Two U.S. Presidents
- Smart Growth
- Public Safety
- Illegal Immigration & Secure American Borders
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Ventura County Supervisorial Districts
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:45 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.