League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Stanislaus County, CA
November 7, 2006 Election
Mayor; City of Turlock Voter Information
Results as of Nov 22 7:18pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (42/42)
(43 Total Write-In Votes .30%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kurt Vander Weide
David E. "DJ" Fransen, Jr.
- Occupation: Turlock City Councilman
- Occupation: Turlock Maintenance Worker
- http://www.TurlockCityNews.com owner
- Helped Proposed Skate Park, Designed it, Built it
- Turlock Business Owner since 1996
- Born and Raised in Turlock
- Improving Communication and Interaction between leaders and the community
- Holding our government financially accountable
- Preserving Turlock's high quality of life including a full spectrum of services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Turlock Elected Officials Web page
- Demonstration of Voting Equipment
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 4, 2007 09:44 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.