(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Edward R "Ed" Royce
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative, 40th District
- Chairman, House Subcommittee on International Terrorism & Nonproliferation
- Former California State Senator
- Legislative Author of California's Proposition 115, the "Crime Victims' Justice Reform Act"
- BA in Business Administration from California State University Fullerton, School of Business Administration
- Former Controller, Capital Projects Manager & Corporate Tax Manager
- Former Small Business Owner
Florice Orea Hoffman
- National Security
- Border Security
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney/Business Owner
- B.A. Brandeis University; politics; 1980
- J. D. Rutgers University, Camden, NJ ; 1984
- Democratic Party Orange County ; former Treasurer; elected Central Committee member
- Orange Senior Center; Director
- California Bar Association; member since 1984
- Orange County Chapter Industrial Relations Association , Vice President
Philip H. Inman
- End the War in Iraq
- Healthcare Reform
- Protect Pensions and Social Security
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Contractor
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 40. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.