(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Howard L. Berman
Stanley Kimmel Kesselman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress, United States House of Representatives
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Author/Businessman
- Rutgers University School of Law, 1968
- Senior law partner, 25 years
- Pension plan administrator, 30 years
- Author: Divine Intervention: Jesus or Jefferson?
- Author: Romancing the Bible
- Resident of district since 1970
Byron De Lear
- Economic prosperity via transformation of income tax system
- Security of United States through policy of winning
- Balance the budget now
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Media Producer
- US Green Party State of the Union Rebuttal, Jan 2006
- Presenter, World Peace Forum Vancouver, June 2006
- Co-Founder, Global Peace Solution, NGO
- Physician's for Social Reponsibility Nuclear Non-Proliferation Committee
- MIFKAD or 'People's Voice' North American Representative
- American Friends Service Committee Middle East Peace Education Program
Kelley L. "Sensei" Ross
- Ending Unbridled Militarism through Peace and Sustainability
- Address Global Warming through Broad Stroke Legislation
- Secure the Vote through Independent Verification of Ballot Results
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: College Philosophy Instructor
- BA, UCLA 1971
- MA, U of Hawaii, Manoa 1974
- PhD, Philosophy, U of Texas at Austin, 1985
- Instructor in Philosophy, LA Valley College, 1987-present
- CA Assembly Candidate, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000
- US Congressional Candidate, 2002, 2004
- End War on Drugs
- Secure Borders, then Immigrant Amnesty
- Abolish Dept of Education
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 28. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.