(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Cynthia Rodriguez Matthews
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Natural Resources Manager
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Insurance Investigator
- B. A. in political science from UCLA
- former state chairman, Libertarian Party of California
- Married, one child
- End the War on Drugs; adults should be allowed to use any substances they want
- Limit the federal government to functions allowed by the Constitution; eliminate all departments and agencies that don't apply
- Withdraw U. S. troops from overseas, including Iraq; we must switch to a non-interventionist foreign policy.
- Party: American Independent
- Occupation: Internet Website Manager
- B.A./Columbia College, Cinema & Television
- A.A. & A.S., Glendale Community College, Business
- Computer Information and Graphic Design
- Former Member, Republican Central Committee
- Former Republican Congressional Nominee in 1974
- Former Democrat Nominee for Assembly, 43rd A.D. in 1992
- STOP illegal immigration and amnesty!
- STOP deficit and wasteful spending!
- STOP voter fraud! NO electronic or computer voting!
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 26. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.