(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator, 22nd Senate District
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Councilmember/Supervisor/Parent
- Councilmember City of South Pasadena, Mayor 2004-05
- Representative - San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments, Chair -Solid Waste Committee, Member-Trauma Care Task Force, Member-Transportation Comm.
- Regional Councilmember- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
- Supervisor - UPS for 27 years in Downtown Los Angeles
- BA-Cal State University Los Angeles / MA-Azusa Pacific Univ.
- 3rd Generation Los Angeles area resident (since 1906), married 25 years and parent of 3 children in public schools
- Transportation Improvement (Public and Private)
- Public Safety (Police, Fire and Medical coverage)
- Affordable Housing (Seniors, Low and Moderate Income Families)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Professor of Business
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.